* This template is a general guideline for what we require when you send us your file. We will accept any type of file that we can open. There may extra artwork charges to make the file print ready if necessary. Here are a few tips to get the best quality sticker we can make:
- Use a vector based design. Vector files are made of lines not dots so they can be scaled to infinity without losing resolution.
- If your image cannot be made into a vector image then please make sure it is at least 300 dpi at its finished print size. We can print up to 1200 dpi. We suggest not using images lower than 72 dpi (Computer screen resolution). If we feel that what you have submitted may not turn out to be a great sticker, we will let you know.
- Please save in CMYK rather than RGB. Our machine prints with CMYK. If you submit a RGB file there may be slight colour shifts.
- Please use a lime green vector line for your cut line. It makes it very easy to distinguish. If you unable to provide a vector line, we can put it on for you. Just put the line in your image and when we send you the proof, we will include the new vector line.
- If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us. We will do our best to get back to you within 24 business hours.
- Let us know if there is anything special you would like us to do to your stickers by telling us in the comments area when ordering.